A new site designed specifically for our European clients, providing higher quality and less expensive, alternative overseas rehab for Dutch clients, the best South Africa rehab for Dutch clients found anywhere and specifically, our own very special and unique take on quality and affordable Cape Town Rehab for Dutch Clients! Under the new website banner of RehabCapeTown, we are specifically offering Rehab Cape Town Netherlands (Rehab Cape Town Holland), complete rehab and recovery packages at incredibly low monthly prices for the mid to long term, individually tailored treatment of any addiction (drugs and alcohol), process addiction, dual-diagnosis issue and eating disorder and full recovery support here in the beautiful city of Cape Town and also at all our other locations across South Africa. It is proven that the longer a person remains in rehab and addiction treatment and in a supported environment surrounded by like minded people, the greater the chance of a full and prolonged recovery. At Rehab Cape Town with CapeRecovery, we simply want all our clients to be successful so that’s why we provide all the tools necessary, we insist on working only with the highest quality treatment centres and rehabs and we provide support, advice and information at every single stage of the addiction rehabilitation process.
Why do we want to provide better overseas rehab for Dutch clients and why Travel with CapeRecovery Netherlands?
- We are the only organisation who insists on offering local prices to overseas clients, ensuring that people have an affordable alternative to the usual practice of charging higher rates for European visitors. We pay the treatment centres only local prices in order to pass on the saving to our clients.
- With drugs and alcohol being so commonly available in The Netherlands, it is inevitable that a select number of people will develop an addiction problem which will worsen over time. There is also a large number of Dutch, English and other European people already in recovery over here in Cape Town and I know a lot of them personally, so there will always be a welcoming atmosphere for our Dutch clients.
- As a nurse, from the UK, with a lot of experience in the rehab and recovery field and also an addict in recovery, I fully understand the costs of private rehab and addiction treatment in Europe and I genuinely believe that the standard of treatment is a lot higher here and only a tiny fraction of the price with CapeRecovery.
- We do not simply advise that everyone attends the same place as is happening here in Cape Town now due to agreements with medical insurance and exclusive, lucrative relationships that have formed historically with the decision makers. We are fully independent, impartial and we pre-asses every client and only select the best centre based purely on the needs of the client and the place where their chances of a full recovery is greatest.
- The clients recovery and well being always comes first, we are fully transparent and will advise honestly, based on decades of both personal and professional experience in the rehab, recovery and addiction field, at every stage of the recovery journey.
- We are the only people who can offer a full price for a three months or six months course of treatment up front without added extras (re-lapse can of course not always be avoided and may incur extra costs along the journey). The six month package is less than is currently paid for six weeks by medical aid at one of the centres here! This makes it the perfect and only option for private clients and for when inevitable changes in the medical aid set up in The Netherlands happen very shortly.
- I am genuinely of the belief, having done it myself after a 25 year long drug and alcohol addiction, that Cape Town is the best and most complete destination for rehab and recovery in the world.
- We are the only people who offer the full 'CapeRecovery Experience', from pre-assessment, airport transfer, rehab, advice on visas, aftercare, sober living, social events with the vibrant Cape Town Recovery Community, full support for family back home, activities and Volunteering Opportunities with our wide range of charities and projects going on in Cape Town.
- We look at the entire recovery process, not just a stint in rehab, guiding our clients every step of the way, enabling them to make informed choices at every stage of their personal recovery journey.
Medical Tourism is not new concept and people regularly travel all over the world to find the best possible prices for private treatments. It makes total sense because the quality of treatment is generally excellent and the cost is considerably lower than back home and that is, of course, why people do it. Why not do the same for your complete rehab and recovery experience in Cape Town and go for our unique CapeRecovery Netherlands brand of rehab tourism? The real cost of private rehab abroad, when compared to the perceived cost that has been caused by years of overcharging, is actually a huge amount lower because people have never been quoted the prices that CapeRecovery can offer for quality rehab overseas, specifically here in Cape Town. The idea of a new and dedicated Dutch site means that we can reach a wider audience and offer addicts from the country the same opportunity that I had to find on my own. The chance of getting clean and sober amongst the incredible, large and vibrant cape town recovery community but with the added assurance that they will only pay local prices, rather than the over-inflated and exaggerated costs that are usually charged for Overseas Rehab for Dutch clients and specifically, South Africa Rehab for Dutch clients and Cape Town Rehab for Dutch clients.
The constant aim of what we are doing is to be an integral and active part of the recovery community in Cape Town with our primary purpose of helping suffering addicts from all around the world. South Africa Rehab for Dutch Clients and Cape Town Rehab for Dutch clients is available in other places but not done in the client-focussed and individualised, CapeRecovery way. What makes us completely unique, aside from offering reduced and affordable prices, is that by using funds made form overseas clients, we enhance the recovery experience for everyone and we sponsor places in rehab for local people who cannot access quality addiction treatment. So, everyone that comes over for the fully unique and comprehensive CapeRecovery Experience will also contribute to the welfare of local people in beautiful Cape Town. This is in addition to the regular support we offer to local charities and will continue our work helping people that need us, regardless of their income or anything else. Rehab Abroad with Cape Recovery Holland is simple, honest and a truly life changing experience. Check out the Why CapeRecovery page to see why we are the best at what we do! Rehab Cape Town Netherlands and Rehab Cape Town Holland is a fresh new way to access Cape Town for fully supported and impartial addiction and rehab care provision.
You can access our Rehab Cape Town Netherlands (Rehab Cape Town Holland) page now if you’d like to take a look at how we operate with our overseas clients.
The CapeRecovery Experiences
We have fairly priced, fully tailored and individualised rehab and recovery packages for the treatment of all addictions (drugs and alcohol), process addictions (Sex, Porn, Gambling, Love, Gaming, etc.), dual-diagnosis issues (including depression) and eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia, binge eating, food addiction, ED questions, ED rehab, etc.). We carefully manage each of our clients through every stage of the process and have hand-selected rehabs, clinics and treatment centres that cater for everything from primary, secondary, tertiary and extended care to sully supported and high quality sober living at our sober house. Add in our fantastic family support, complimentary therapies and activities and volunteering opportunities, and it's the CapeRecovery way of treating addiction, providing our clients with everything they need for the complete rehab and recovery getaway, to address the serious issues but also to learn how to have fun whilst in recovery!