The Cape Recovery Experience
Intensive Rehab, Three Month Rehab and six month Rehab Packages
Intensive Rehab, Three Month Rehab and Six Month Rehab with Cape Recovery is an unforgettable experience for those needing help with all addictions, process addictions, dual-diagnosis issues and eating disorders from overseas or other parts of Africa . If you have ever been to Cape Town then you will know what a beautiful place it is, if you have not then why not visit and experience an intensive rehab, three month rehab or six month rehab, all-inclusive, with CapeRecovery? The rehabilitation centres that we choose to work with are handpicked, independent and fully equipped to deal with all addictions, process addictions, dual-diagnosis issues and eating disorders. Through our high level of expertise in the world of recovery and addiction treatment, we believe that the set up here in Cape Town provides a more Intensive Rehab experience than anywhere else. We have all stages of the addiction rehabilitation process covered and offer choices of primary rehab, extended care rehab, secondary rehab, tertiary rehab and sober living homes, all fully supported by excellent staff and counsellors. I would always recommend a stay of three months or six months if at all possible as this is an ideal time to deal with the addictions and the underlying issues. It does take time to work through all this stuff as addiction doesn't just happen overnight. With the support of CapeRecovery, the client will be guided by the finest experts in the field through all stages of the recovery process. Because I come from the UK myself, I have personal experience of what it is like to leave home and start a rehab adventure abroad. It can be a very daunting experience and I found it a little frightening at the beginning but ultimately it was the best personal decision that I've ever made in my life. I learnt the hard way and spent over £30,000 on treatment in the UK before coming over to Cape Town. That was for just over a month! To put that into perspective our complete three month rehab experience is around R150,000 which at todays exchange rate amounts to about £9000 (roughly what I paid for my rent when living in London). The six month package includes sober living so the price works out at even less per month at around £12,000 inclusive, all you need to do is get on a plane, I will meet you at the airport. In my experience, it works to get away from the source of the problem, the locality and the people around where things have deteriorated. The added support offered by CapeRecovery means that you always have a local person with years of experience, in the heart of the recovery community and with local knowledge to guide you whenever you need it.
What do I get in the Three Month Rehab or Six Month Rehab Package?
- Access to one of the best rehabs in the world in terms of program and staff for a three month program. I have been a client or worked around all our centres so can find the ideal one to suit you or your loved ones individual needs.
- Full medical and Psychiatric assessment as required.
- Full 24 hour medically supervised detox for as long as required.
- Options after the three months to stay on or we can find you or your loved ones suitable sober living arrangements at less than 900 pounds per month with support from a counsellor and the unrivalled local contact from Cape Recovery, available whenever they are needed.
- The CapeRecovery personal touch - Guidance throughout the process from addicts in recovery and introductions to sponsors and friends in the Cape Recovery community.
- Volunteering opportunities following completion of Rehab with our partners and opportunities to extend your stay with a volunteer Visa which we can assist in arranging.
- Access and introductions to a vast recovery community with meetings in Cape town at least twice daily if required.
- Local, professional contacts should you require any additional support whilst you or your loved one are here as well as a large list of complimentary therapy to choose from.
- I will even pick you or your loved one up from the airport and directly to the rehab for admission! Just hop on a flight.
- The added bonus is that for every 10 overseas visitors who come over with CapeRecovery, we sponsor and pay for a local person to access rehab who would not otherwise be given the chance!
We can also offer a two month Intensive Rehab package for less with the same benefits as above or a six month package with the added benefits of sober living and volunteer or charity experience.
'I can honestly say that no-one represents the incredible recovery community in Cape Town better than the CapeRecovery guys. Coming to Cape Town for rehab for my eating disorder and alcohol addiction with them as my guide was the greatest decision that I have ever made!'
A.J - UK
We have developed our individually tailored and cost effective, CapeRecovery rehab and recovery packages for the full treatment of any addiction (drugs or alcohol), process addiction (Sex, Love, Porn, Gambling, Gaming, Rehab), dual-diagnosis issues (including depression) and eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating, food addiction, ED questions, ED rehab, etc.). We have a unique way of only working with the best, hand-picked rehabs, clinics and treatment centres, offering choice at every stage of the rehabilitation process from primary, secondary and tertiary rehab to extended care and fully supported sober living. We then put everything in place amongst a supportive recovery community and arrange volunteering opportunities if required whilst keeping the family back home fully informed at all times. It really is the only complete rehab and recovery experience of its kind found anywhere in the world!
So, if you want the ideal Intensive Rehab, Three Month Rehab or Six Month Rehab in the ideal surroundings with unrivalled support then simply check out the CapeRecovery Experience options or get in touch and Contact Us, we will arrange everything for you. See you there and hopefully see you in beautiful Cape Town, the home of CapeRecovery!